Followers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Strawberry Jelly+ Custard Tart


Okay, pudding and sweet stuff are not my strong point (what the fuck is??!!) but today I took the idea of strawberry jelly and custard and fucked with it to make a tart. It went okay, but my boy reckoned the custard was a bit 'eggy'. I made the pastry cases but next time I'm not gonna bother, as the bought ones won't taste like a fucking biscuit, and take ages to bake blind etc...

Custard:
100ml Double Cream
50g Caster Sugar
1 Egg
Vanilla

Strawberry + Strawberry Jelly.

Buy some tart bases.
Whisk together the custard ingredients, then pour and bake in the tart cases for 15mins and then let cool. Make up half a pack of jelly with 150ml boiling water. Add chopped strawberries and then add to the top of the custard tarts. Shove in the fridge and then serve with more cream...

No comments: